It was a cold and soggy this morning when we checked out the splash pad at Heatherington Park.
Too cold to play in, we just ran through the blue archway and had some grapes under the gazebo.
All in all, the splash pad at Heatherington Park ain’t bad. Here’s what it has:
- A tower with 3 dumping buckets
- 3 ground water fountains
- 1 ground water jet that sprays pretty high
- 1 blue archway that creates a wall of mist to run through.
- The start button is on the red post.
- There is a blue gazebo with a picnic table beside the splash pad.