Wow, is it ever cool.
- They have a giant yellow flower that sprinkles water from the top onto the petals. (If you stay close to the green pole, you can stay relatively dry!)
- They have another giant metal structure that pours water onto a plate that sprays the people below.
- I like the two water guns that spray water into the center of the splash pad (but the water turns off so you can’t spray people behind you.)
- There’s a giant blue circle that sprays water that you can run through.
- Finally, there’s an assortment of water fountains that spray up from different parts of the floor. (My favorite is the little one on the side that playfully spits up a little stream every now and then.
Cardinal Creek Valley has a great park with lots to do. We saw several different home daycare providers bringing their little ones for fun.
Not as cool as the South Nepean splash pad because Cardinal Creek Valley only has a single button that turns on everything for a 5 minute show, but still a very cool water structure. (We really like how South Nepean had different buttons for the different parts of the splash pad.)
Cardinal Creek Valley splash pad and park are near a hydro corridor so there’s lots of green space around, but you’ll have to park on the street and walk in to get to this one.