Henri-Rocque Park Splash Pad UPDATED: July 9, 2019
A nice, new modern splash pad in Orleans (Avalon Encore). This splash pad is pretty gentle in terms of water pressure and can be a great way to cool down in summer.
- 2 tall posts that look like blades of green grass and they spray water.
- A black spider (named Charlotte) that hangs from the top of one of blades of grass. She sprays water from both sides
- 2 smaller posts – one looks like a ball, and the other one has a circular top. Both of them spray water from the sides. (Apparently they spin as well, but we didn’t discover that yet!)
- 4 ground sprinklers, each one has a different flower design.
Henri-Rocque Park Splash Pad also has some pretty fun things around it
- There’s a gazebo with 3 picnic tables, but only one of them is under the gazebo itself.
- There are two play structures nearby, swings, a basketball court, as well as an exercise area.
- Right beside the gazebo is a sand pit so your little ones can use buckets and shovels.
FYI: (As of Jul 9, 2019), the City of Ottawa Splash Pad information lists Henri-Rocque Park as delayed in opening due to operational issues but when we went on July 3, 2019, the water was turned on.
Henri-Rocque Park Splash Pad is located at 229 Hepatica Way, Ottawa, Ontario in
Water Play Structures:
Coming soon…Stay tuned.